Ch4 D6- beautiful run!



The storms are gone, everything is beautiful and green, and the temperature is in the 60s.. awesome for a Saturday run with the dog!. We did 2.5 miles around campus with three stops to stretch and two sections of walking.. I did only one short sprint cause I wanted to ease my shins back into it.. but good news they feel great! I think I will started alternating running and biking to give them a break. I have a really nice bike.. and even riding shorts with the padding in them.. I will just have to do some work today and get the tires aired up and I will be ready!

I have planned to not go crazy today on my eating.. I am not craving anything, exempt a mexican salad.. .. I dont feel like I am missing out on anything.. funny. I have to do shopping today and will go to the health store for my protien.. also want to see if they have anymore CLA.. I have less than half a bottle..

I never have mentioned.. all this week I have not had any of the hydroxy cut like I had planned to take.. I have done so well with ZERO headaches that I dont think I will even take it. ..

OK.. I think I made a decision on my hair..
It will be like this but probably a lot shorter.. My length in the back isnt that long right now.. .. we'll see how it turns out :)



all for now..

happy cardio!

Comments