quick post

quick post.. not much time have to get ready to take the kids to PE and then lunch and Park.

I did upper body this morning with the exception of shoulders. My right should has been hurting since wednesday. It does this ever once and a while.. I think its from when i played softball. I told DH this morning I bet i will end up have to have surgery on it when I get to be older..
anyway.. heres what I did:

Chest: Press 3 sets of 15 concentration on counting 1 mississippi 2 mississippi etc all the way to five .. at five i was at the lowest part of the lift and then I would push the weight up slowly. This was SLLLOOOW and I can tell my chest is going to be so sore. .. which is good.
Tris: extensions.. doind 3 sets of 15 and the same counting ..
No shoulders
Abs: (i didnt do them yesterday) .. incline crunches 4 sets of 20 sllllow. and 1 set of incline situps crossing over.

eats are good so far today.. because I havent eaten :)
I will have a shake on the way to PE.
will post eats later tonight..
happy friday!
blesssings!
ruthie

Comments

Sarah Parker said…
Happy Friday back! That's so cool that the cake was too sweet for you to take more than 2 bites!

I like your idea of counting 1 mississippi...I'll start doing that with my puny weights.
Josha said…
Glad to read your post! the counting is an excellent change-up! I'll be counting Mississippi next week and will think of you both!