Giving it my all.

Well.. I feel about 60% but I gave the 100% of that I could. I just got off the treadmill 1.27 miles was it.. and I only jogged two times. Its a far cry from seven Hiits but I gave all I could. I still dont feel well. I am not sure what to do about it. I DONT want to go to the doctor! My sinus issues seem better and I am not coughing but my throat is a little sore.. Mostly I just feel drained, extremely low energy, lethargic.
So..today I will focus in on water intake, take my vitamins, use my saline spray like crazy and eat extra fruit and veggies.

Heres my food plan for the day:
#1 Fruit protien shake and water .. take my vits.
#2 egg burrito, orange, water
#3 apple and peanut butter
#4 I am not sure on this one.. its DHs birthday and we might go out to eat.. I will try to select something on program.
#5 Shake
(I am making a homemade choc cake today. I will try not to have any but decided if I do want some and I cant say no that I will just have two small bites.... .. tune in later to see what happens :) ALSO I will try and eat extra fruits in between meals.

I am glad I got my workout in .. even if I am not feeling great. I keep telling myself.. its about the habit of exercise.. .. focusing on getting it finished in the morning before I eat.


OK.. thats all for now.. have to go grocery shopping and finish organizing the house.


blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
I think you should cut yourself a small piece of cake and let it be your carb for one of today's snacks, then cut yourself a big one and put it in the freezer for your free day. Also, if you look at your red letter words, you will see that they way you are eating now is a far cry above how you were eating before BFL, even on a day of difficulties. Focus on your free day and move toward it!