Ch 4 Day 3 Eats-hair and the bandwagon!

Heres my eat and other stuff before I got watch Survivor we recorded :) (shhhh.. dont tell me what happened!)

  1. Shaklee Physique (1/2 serving) (water)
  2. Sunflower seeds (1 serving)-I munched on these throughout the morning (water)
  3. Turkey and Ham roll up - I got 1 turkey and 1 ham slice and put spicy mustard on it. Then I tore a tortilla in half and rolled all of it up.. it was really good! (Tea)
  4. Apple (small) one slice of turkey and one slice of ham
  5. (about an hour later I was still hungry so..) one slice of turkey and a few sunflower seeds (about the size of two hersey kisses)
  6. Taco Stew with half a tortilla broken up and put in on top.
  7. Baked potatoe (half of one) with ham on top. (waiting on it to cook right now)

(as you can probably tell by my meals today I need to go to the grocery store.. Pay day is tonight at midnight so I get to go stock up tomorrow! .. I am so glad.. BUT one thing I am very happy about is that even with limited "healthy" choices (I really dont consider deli meats healthy and dont eat them that often).. I did NOT fall off the bfl bandwagon! yipee!

Today was my hardest day yet.. the bread screamed at me "EAT ME>>I WILL TASTE SOOOO GOOOD! .. the butter jumped out of the fridge and said.. "oh.. just a little dab wont hurt you!" and oh my that dr pepper that was sitting there on the bottom shelf.. just fizzing away enticing comments to "drink me..I am the drink of the heavens!" .. And when dh asked if I wanted to order pizza. I said.. 'thats fine for you and the kids.. but I am staying on program!" (no pizza for anyone) ..
so heres to another day down and another day where I have had tons of energy and never felt tired or sluggish! Heres to another day of honoring self promises.

NOW.. heres the big question..
We have care group on sunday. Sunday is NOT my free day. I am to bring a salad. I need some help so I will not be tempted when everyone says.. "oh.. here have some cake!" or.. "is that all you are having? salad? .. "

And question #2.. I need some input.. I have decided to get my hair cut by a proffessional (i have been cutting it myself) but I am ready for a change.. so i have these choices I have found so far.. which do you think would be best? help me choose please:)
more eats posted later.





i think these last two are the same cut.. just styled and colored differently



Here are a few comments I made earlier today:

I must add at this point two things.
1. I made regular sandwiches for the entire family with chips to boot .. and resisted even a little taste!
2. I am ready to go grocery shopping tomorrow.. it will be nice to be stocked up again!
3. My free day will start tomorrow night.. we are taking the family out to eat at a steak place! (they have homemade bread there! .. I will try a slice!)

blessings
I will update later
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Way to go, Ruth!!
Sarah said…
You're doing awesome, Ruth!

I like the bottom 3 haircuts. The top 3 looked a little less feminine. The bottom 3 were girly but very stylin' and funky cute.

I can't wait to see!

BTW...are you done with the 80/10/10 book? You ready to send it on to Josha yet (or did you already do it).

As for the party - ummm...definitely fill up on lots of healthy food before you go. If you're full from healthy food you won't really want anything other than salad!
Josha said…
I like the second one (part of what makes it cute is the coloring) and the last meg ryan one. I'll haffta email you my address for the book...when you are done, of course! If anyone bugs you about what you eat Sunday, just tell them it's all you want and ask them something about themselves. AND fill up with good stuff before you go. Hey, hormel has a new lunch meat that is preservative free and nitrite/nitrate free too. It's in a brown paper package with all the other stuff and is called, natural something or other.