not all bad but not all good

wow.. today was interesting for me. It makes me more amazed that Sarah has done this for sixty days! WOW! you are amazing!

I did well until about 4pm. by then I was craving bread.. and yes.. I ended up having some. I think after today I have learned a few things.
1. I need to be patient with myself as I try to transition to totally raw
2. I AM addicted to cooked foods.
3. I CAN live without sugar :) yipee!
4. I CAN live without caffeine! yipee!
5. This is going to take some real getting use to.

I am happy with the fact that I ate NOTHING but fruits until 4. .. heres the food diary for the day

banana and organge
banana and apple
(I kept trying to eat more but I got full really fast!)
Around 2 I started craving salt.. so instead of chips or crackers I grabbed sunflower seeds.. mind you just a tablespoon if that.
about 10 min later I ate about 12 almonds (unsalted)
About 4 I really really wanted some bread.. so I ate two slices of WHOLE grain wheat bread and one cube of cheese.
5 rolls around and I am hungry again.. so made an organic salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and a tiny bit of dressing. also about 8 wheat thins.

At this point in my day I thought I was doing so good.. SO much better than the rest of the week and I felt good. no headache from lack of caffeine .

Then DH came home. He wanted Chinese food! (WHAT?) .. so.. it was Chinese food tonight.. I had literally two bites of meat and everything else was veggies (not the best mind you .. but better than I usually do) ..

SO..

I had my successes today and failures. I learned that I need to be more prepared, and give myself time to adjust. Today I have eaten more fruits and veggies in one day than I have in months so thats a plus. I also went allllllllll day without caffine! NO TEA! NO COKES.. so thats a plus. I also had no butter, or milk.. thats a plus!

all in all.. not too bad.. could have been better.. but not bad..

I am just amazed how people (sarah) can have the discipline to eat 801010. wow.

ON the exercise front.. I really worked my abs good yesterday.. I am sooo sore! :)

Looking forward to the run tomorrow.. and who knows what I will do with the eating.. its tough to do. but I am not giving up just yet.

blessings
PnP
ruthie

Comments