Yummy Yummy = Yucky Tummy

well. my eats have been bad yesterday and this morning so I guess my free day is over. I think it is so interesting that when I eat like I use too.. (olive garden chicken fetticini alfredo, 1 breadstick, coke, doughnuts for breakfast, old fashioned cafe hamburger and fries for lunch.. and ice cream for a snack last night) that my body says NOOOOOOOO .. cant do that anymore.

I literally have a tummy ache so bad I think.. UHG.. what was I thinking I will NEVER eat like that again!. You would think I would learn.. BUT I guess thats why Bill says one free day a week .. it reminds you of what you use to always feel like!

So tonight.. I am back on program eats.. not because I feel forced into it but because I like the way I feel when I eat that way :) NO Tummy Aches!

Also.. will focus on cleaning the rest of the house and get if finished. This afternoon DH and I have been working on getting the trampoline back in working order.. and WE DID it! thanks to some sweet friends who had old trampoline parts laying out in their pasture and a few hours of sweat.. the kids are jumping again! yipee! I told DH it felt so good to feel so strong that I could really really push and pull and pick up or force in what ever part of the trampoline had to go where ever to get it all put back together. .. who needs another man around when you have a HOT mom and her HOT dh?

so.. I will post more tomorrow after my run and let you all know what I have eaten .. it really helps to post it.

blessings.
happy saturday!

Comments