Abs on the way back

Well I just finished my workout for the day. I figured out that last time I lifted weights I did bis instead of tris.. so. today I did tris. Heres what I did.

Lunges: 12.10.8.6. with curl bar plus 20lbs (35lbs total)
Squats: 2 sets of 12 sllllow.. with curl bar
and burnouts:
leg extensions 2 sets of 12
dead lifts 2 sets of 12
Back: lat pull downs 12.10.8.6. HP being 35lbs
burnouts bent over rows 2 sets of 12 with bar
tris: tri pull downs 12.10.8.6.
burnouts: dips! 2 sets of 12


I forgot to do abs yesterday so I did them with Nathan just a minute ago..you should have seen him doing hip ups.. so cute!
crunches: 2 sets of 20
Hipups: 3 sets of 20
and standing side twists for obliques: .. as many as I could muster. I had cat take a shot of me cause I was excited to finally see my abs again.. they are starting to make a come back!


I did some research again on shin splints.. heres a link to a great site..!
My legs feel lots better today so I will make sure and do lots of stretching and more exercises that they suggest on this site.

here are some things I am considering:
Running a 5k in two weeks (Autism here locally)
Running one with Angell and who ever else can join in the end of May or June.
Running a 10k before September!

With all that said.. I need to train carefully so I dont have more shin splint problems :)

Hope all is going well with you and yours!
I am actually sore in different places today because of the trampoline jumping yesterday.. feels good.

I leave you with the next choice for my running outfit.

Comments

Josha said…
oh, I like this running outfit! Also like your excitement and the fact that your abs are peeking through again! Yippee for you! I think you should run the summer solstace here in the rockies! It's only 50 miles!! Over passes, through the wilderness....I'm sure it is beautiful!