POT O GOLD!

Here to our winners! Congratulations Josha and Sarah!

I am happy to announce that both of you win a pot of gold for your great
performance in the Patty Day Challenge!

Sarah for your inspirational determination to eat clean for 60 days!
and
Josha for not missing a workout and finding the time to add geeeeetar pickin into you life!


For giving it your all instead of letting it all go to "pot" ..



congratulations ladies! dont spend it all in one place! :)


Next Challenge..

Bunny BB Challenge. (stay tuned to find out what the bb stands for.. and how you can enter this next challenge! )

Comments

Josha said…
I won, I won! Yipppeeee! You deserve a pot of gold too, so I will post one for you!! You'll have to check out my blog to find out why you have earned a pot-o-gold!
Sarah said…
YAYYYYYYYYY Thanks for my gold. I'll try not to spend it all in one place. :)