Day 3 Eats.


This is my last update of the day. I made it though yet another day with NO bread and NO sodas, very little sugar! I was thinking tonight while watching lost.. This is probably the longest I have ever gone in my whole life without bread or crackers.. seriously! I am looking forward to free day .. i will have a bit of bread but sodas are off the list. I WILL make it 12 weeks without a soda!

In honor of being bread free for 3 days I found this funny information on bread.. that gave me a chuckle.

I am still concerned about my shin splints and I need to find an alternative cardio to do while they heal themselves. I think the long walking fast is not letting them heal.. so I have no idea what I will do tomorrow for cardio.. maybe push ups .. (?) ideas anyone(?)

  1. peanut butter shake with 4 wafers
  2. Mexican salad (yes again.. but this time with black beans)
  3. Boiled eggs with mustard (2)
  4. Apple and Peanut butter
  5. Taco Stew (no bread! no Chips! no Tortillas!)
  6. small apple with small amount of pb/two boiled eggs with sweet and sour mustard and dried chopped onion on top, 5 wheat thins.
Big news is .. . I ran out of protein today so I dont know what I am going to do tomorrow for that either. stay tuned..

Water and Raspberry tea where all the liquids I had today.. and I drank lots of water.. The thing about being hydrated is that it makes you go potty a LOT! :)

I also had one peppermint candy as I headed out the door this morning. Do those count as cheating? hope not.

So.. goodnight.. and happy cardio tomorrow!

blessings,
The breadless wonder :)

Comments

Josha said…
cardio...bicycle? Great job today! You are making progress...can ya feel it?