Day 5 + better diet = 4! (updated)

I got my workout done this morning and I really pushed myself.. adding in a few new excerises.. which I will post about later.. I dont have much time because I need to get ready to take the kids to PE... BUT I had to post this mornings picture... I decided to try on my 4s and see if they fit any better.. and YES THEY DID! so.. I am getting closer to my goal of being where I was in November! and its only been 5 days with NO bread, NO sodas, and purposeful eating! YIPEE!


More later.. off to PE>

=====3:30 post======

My eats are ok so far today.. although I havent eaten enough meals.
  1. shaklee physique (1/2 serving) 1/4 tortillia
  2. Salad with ham and turkey tomotoes, cucumbers, sunflower seeds and a bit of dressing
Thats it so far today.. I will have one more meal in a few minutes and then plan to start free day at 530! :)

Heres my workout:
Legs:
single leg lunges on the smith
squats as burnouts
leg extensions
leg curls
standing hip abductor exercise, no weight or band (like photo)
back- lat pull downs
back burnouts- bent over flies
bis- arnold curls
burnouts extension curls




I am looking forward to enjoying my free day but as I said in the beginning.. this challenge free days do NOT include sodas :) I will post the rest of my eats later..
I am off to clean house (the house doesnt get clean when you spend an hour and half reading to your kids!)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Gracyn said…
You look great! I especially like the big smile! Outstanding job! I can't tell a difference in this week for myself... :( I thought about not taking a free day, but really, that is what keeps me going. So, I will take a free day and enjoy it! Yay for progress (even when we can't see it yet)!
signing off as Josha from the polar express....