Great nights sleep Great run!

OH I slept so good last night! could it be that I had NO caffine and a trace of sugar yesterday? hum. My run this morning was amazing! I decided to increase my distance atleast once a week and today I went 3.5 miles. .. walking, jogging, and sprinting throughout it all. YIPEE! feels great.

Two things I noticed about yesterday.. I was burping throughout most of the day.. and my tummy rumbled throughout the day but my stomach didnt hurt. I guess I was working on getting rid of something in there :)

So my plan is from now on to eat nothing but raw until 4pm ..

The workouts I have been doing have been good.. in the fact that I am so sore. My abs are still sore from two days ago.. so I didnt do as much ab work.. just a few reverse crunches and stretching. I did lunges yesterday.. and ladies.. I dont think my bottom has been this sore in months! I probably will scream when I go to sit down at church in the morning :) hehe


ok.. so I am off to a garage sale in my neighborhood I past while running and then a party :)

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Yay! We got home last night from an out of town trip, and I just had a chance to get caught up on your (bodyfor) life, and here are my thoughts...
You can do this!
Change is good!
Fruits and veggies are yummy!
GO, GO, GO!
Can't wait to hear more!