three Bs---eats updated

Ok.. .. after two days without an "official" workout I got back in there this morning. I have had such issues lately with getting my workout in.. so.. this morning I decided now that it is warm outside (hi is 77 on friday!) .. that I have NO excuses as to why I shouldnt get my work out completed in the morning.
Here it is 905am and I am done for the day! YIPEE!

I did the 3Bs.
Booty: LUNGES 2 sets of 15 on each leg
Squats: 1 set of 15
Hammie curls: 2 sets of 15
Leg extensions: 2 sets of 12 and then I held my legs at the "hard" point of the excersise and counted slowly to 15.. then I rested.. and did again.. but I could only make it to 10.

Back: Seated rows 3 sets of 15 focusing on correct form and slow movements

Bicep: Preacher Curls 3 sets of 15 and then burned way out with 10lbs in each hand doing as many as I could until I was like jello arms :)

I have decided I need a bit more accountability when it comes to my eats so I will again start posting my meals every day. I havent been really bad or anything.. just going a bit over on carbs and sugar again :) ..
Heres my plan and actual for today (I will update this tonight before I go to bed)
#1- Protien Shake- within ten mins of workout, water (done)
#2- Left over turkey burrito from last night, fruit and water-tea
#2 actual. Ham and cheese sandwich with chips and about 4 ounces of coke.
#3- Apple and Peanut butter water-tea (done but added 4 crackers)
#4- Oven baked Chicken, veggies, sweet tato- water-tea
#4 actual. Turkey Speg. with steamed veggies, two peices of bread very small amount of pasta.)
#5- Shake (DHs choice) (done)

I will make myself drink a glass of water before I drink any tea.

OK..
so thats it for now. I am off to the library to pick up my books on hold and then to the church to figure out what I am teaching the kindergarten class tonight :)


My day is already better because I have my workout done.. I feel awake! full of energy and ready to go!

how are you all doing?

blessings
ruthie

Remember Denise Austin..

Comments

Josha said…
So, Denise Austen is 46??? I like that! She looks great, still. I'm glad for you that you got your workout in and that it is done early! Now, you can paint, move furniture, teach math.....
Sarah said…
You're doing great! I'm having a little trouble getting my workouts done in the mornings like I want to. I'm NOT an early riser and this week it seems like I've been having activities to go to every morning.

I really just need to buckle down, go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier and get my workouts done in the early morning!!! Urgh. :)

Your eats look good to me - didn't see any junk food in there! ;)