Day ONE Today's Eats

(if you havent read about the Bunny Challenge check out post below!)

My eats so far today are GREAT! I put it in on Nurtidiary and this is one of the things it gave me. I emailed sarah to translate it for me :)
+ Basal Metabolic Rate*: 1386 kcal
+ General Activity*: 1593 kcal
+ Extra Activity and Exercise: 326 kcal
- Weight Loss Goal: 1000 kcal
Day Quota: 2305 kcal
- Consumed: 1980 kcal
Calories Left: 325 kcal

  1. 10:15 Shake after I worked out (banana with slices of banana in it as well)
  2. 12:00 Eggs (4 egg whites and one whole egg) a pear raspberry tea 1 tsp sugar
  3. 2:15 Tuna with fancy mustard .. 12 wheat thins (thats less than a serving)
  4. 4:30 Peanut butter (natural with the oil off) and an apple water
  5. 6:30 Chicken breast with 1/2 serving of bbq sauce, black beans (3/4 a serving) Raspberry tea 1 tsp sugar
  6. 9:00 oreo shake
I have had water all day and rasberry tea NO SODAs NO BREAD! I also had only two teaspoons of sugar instead of 14 tablespoons i usually put in :) Also.. no chips, and only craving bad things ONCE today. No headache from lack of sodas! I will try the stuff Josha mentioned in the comments.. but tomorrow I will try with 0 sugar.

I am proud of today. The first day in a very long time where I focused on feeding my body instead of my emotions :) If I could do it today I know I can do it for 83 more days!

looking forward to tomorrows cardio!

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Hey, my sweet tea friend. You should try xyletol in your tea. There are lots of brands of it, but it is ground birch bark. Not some chemical. It's yummy in tea. zero calories, zero insulin spike. I don't like it as well in coffee, but can't tell the diff in tea. I don't know why I didn't think to tell you this before!!