Beautiful Tuesday Run

69 degrees, no wind, bright sunshine.. a happy dog and only three other people around campus.. Makes for a beautiful run! 2.5 miles in about 30 mins. I couldnt run as much as I could about a month ago but I did as good as I could.. the dog was really really pushing me to keep running.. it was great.

I am going with my friend K to Hickory Street Cafe at noon to eat.. then we will shop the stores downtown.. should be fun. DH and DPP (dear Pawpaw) is hanging sheet rock in our bathroom today! Getting ever closer to finishing it .. its been over a year with one bathroom and no shower. It will be like living in a hotel when we finish it. :)

ok.. better go..

feels great to just get up and get the workout done.. I feel like I am getting back in the habit of it.

happy Tuesday.

Blessings
ruthie

Comments

Sarah said…
can you please send me some of those vibes? I've fallen out of routine and I can't get back up again. :(