Saturdays cardio

I got up this morning and went around campus and then walked to DHs Mom and Dads house.. where my family had gone to take dough nuts over .. as Saturday is usually Dough nut day in our family. I figure it was about 2.5 miles. I only jogged twice because I am still nursing sore shins.. but it was good to get out of the house. I will do ab work as soon as I am finished posting.

I am looking forward to challenge #4 and have been thinking of my goals, and doing a bit of research on the BFL site as how to take photos for the competition.

well.. guess I better go get some artwork and housework done.. plus DD is sitting here asking me questions.. too :)

have a happy Saturday.
(No exercise tomorrow.. taking it completely off .. and hopefully a few days in a row without cardio will heal my shins! :) I miss running

blessings
ruthie

Comments