Good Morning! I just finished cardio and will complete abwork after I post. I had to get a drink of water and just sit a minute before going on to abs. I was a bit late getting started
this morning because after I got all ready my IPOD wasnt charged. So I got on the internet and searched for ant farms for the kids while I waited.. I also changed my songs around and added some new ones.
My shins are still giving me a bit of a problem today so I decided to take it easy on my run.. I only jogged twice and walked fast the rest of the time. I sure is frustrating when your whole body is wanting a good run but your legs say "NO". I did 1.22 miles on the treadmill an snapped a few pictures along the way.



In this shot I am in bionic mode :) hehe









I was excited to see in the mirror some muscle def starting so show again!









This is the view I had minus the birds.

After I got off the treadmill I decided I really needed a bit more cardiovascular exercise I just didn't feel like I had a workout.. so I told the kids to time me and I jumped without stopping for 10 minutes. (joseph snapped the pic) I was so tired by the end of the jumping I was like yelling to the kids.. "how much longer?" and they would yell back "2 minutes!" I was like "UGH>>! " but I kept going.. Jumping is def a good workout!

Eats yesterday werent perfect but that is behind me now :) I will have a shake and then some watermelon this morning (Yummy) ..

I am shopping for a new running skirt.. Joshas swim suit thinging was so fun I think I will do the same with running skirts.

I really like the one above.. heres the link where its found

ok.. this lady below is inspiring! heres a quote below ... click on the quote and it will take you to the site. :)

"Skirts Are For Girls!

Running Skirts Understands What A Girl Wants. Finally…a flattering, functional and comfortable running outfit. Running Skirts are perfect for training runs to marathons….I can easily hold 4 energy gels, MP3 player, chap stick, and other girly-necessities in the side pockets with no weight drag or annoying bounce. From a safety standpoint, I can easily hold my cell phone and pepper spay. And talk about looking cute, the fit of the skirt hangs a little lower to give a longer silhouette. The waist band fits the curves of a woman’s body…It’s tight enough to stay up during the run, but loose enough to be flattering."

Comments

Josha said…
Look at those quads!! And you've got to enter that contest!!! You might win a skirt! I want one now. You needed my Van Halen song today too! Great job working out "in spite of."