no run thursday :)...

I had planned to run today.. but i should have known better.. esp after last thursday and how tired i was after teaching all day :) so..
I will run my 50 mins tomorrow :) this might push my long run to Sunday.. but its all good.. as long as i stick with one day a week then i am just fine with being flexible on my thursday :)

eats were good all day today and i felt great. UNTIL we got home i was i tired and we decided to order pizza for supper THEN we made homemade brownies and ice cream after that! .. its all in a good time cause we have some guys spending the night with the boys tonight.. how fun its been for them .. and a joy to hear :) the boy things that go on :)

so..
today was "good" and "bad".. but ... i am not upset or worried. or frustrated... no biggie.. I am on track.. i will make progress.. :)

i am thinking i might stop lifting weights on lower body for a while though... my legs and tushy are getting good muscle.. but they are getting bigger and not smaller.. that is one thing i loved about running and running so far is that my legs were in great shape and lean. .. Now i in no means want to encourage YOU to stop lifting on legs... but i think i am a bit different. You see.. I played catcher for like 6 years when i was younger. I have a talent for making my legs get large muscular in no time.... ... I dont really want a set of catcher thighs.. thank you very much :) but i am sure YOU wont have that problem :)

more tomorrow after i run

Comments

Josha said…
Sounds like a plan to me!!
JRo said…
I think that sounds fine.. or just do a few exercises with little higher reps for some shape. Like I have flat hams, so I like to do lunges and stiff deadlifts. Then I get that nice curve in the back. I have VERY muscular legs too, so it does not take long. I just need the fat to fry off! haha...that will come with diet.

I love seeing that fire renewed in you. What an example for your sweet ones. I love boys too, love my boy sooo much!