Cake or no Cake?

Heres my eats for today.

#1 protein shake
#2 fat free bean burrito, a few (like 2) corn chips, tea and water
#3 missed- but had water lots of water
#4 fried chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, 2 small rolls, tea
(birthday cake you ask? only two bites! it was just WAY too sweet.. didnt taste good)
#5 I will have another shake before bed.

Decided to count supper as a free meal.. so I will just wait until Saturday at 3 to start my free day instead. I was happy that I didnt over eat AND while everyone else was eating cake and ice cream I ended up drinking a HUGE glass of water.

I am still low on energy but pretty tired from all this homemade cooking so I plan to hit the hay early tonight ... looking forward to lower body in the AM plan to be done before 930!

blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
You did great! I'm so excited for you! Your dinner wasn't that far off either, even though you decided to count it as free. Yay, Ruth! You'll haffta check my blog again...you caught it just as I was testing to see if this computer would work for a post...I saw that it was working and posted a real post. Your comment showed up before I even finished posting!