feeling back in the groove!

Yes.. its 1006 here but my body still says its only 906 . I just finished my run and ab workout.
I am happy to report that I am completely over my sinus issues and my run tonight was a relief to find out that I actually could run! I did 6 hiits.. three being at a level 10! I havent run a hiit in weeks.. and after my last run I thought.. I would have to gradually work my way back up over a few weeks.. but I guess my body is still strong despite the illness.

Abwork consisted of regular crunches but focusing on sLLLLLLLOWWW.. I would go up and hold the crunch for 5 counts.. then the next 10 counts the next back to 5.. etc.. Then I did hipups.. focusing on slow movements here too and I pretended I was having to hold a cup and saucer on the balls of my feet so I tried hard to focus on form. I did 3 .. THREE sets of 12! I remember a few months ago I could barely do 5!

My eats today havent been that great .. we were out of everything so this morning we went to mcdonalds (yuck).. I forced down half a bacon egg and cheese biscuit.. didnt even like it.. I also had a part of a coke.. for lunch had a chicken breast sandwich and chips, coke. For supper.. (being tired of all the junk I had been eating..) I just grabbed an tangelo! and it tasted sooo wonderful! I will have a shake before bed tonight..

I have decided I really really really need to focus on getting up and working out first thing in the morning.. before anything else.. when I was so habitually working out and enjoying it.. I would get up and workout without a second thought.. like brushing my teeth.. so.. the last ...
WHAT.. oh MY Goodness! I just looked at my calender and realized I only have FIFTEEN days left in this challenge! .. wow.. thats how out of it i have been this time around.. i cant believe it.. ..

so.. for this last 15 days I will focus on getting up and getting it finished before anything else.

I guess I need to start looking forward to challenge #4. I am just shocked.. I was totally thinking this challenge wasnt over until after Easter.. .. man.

Comments