Making it.

So.. how long does a dust induced sinus infection last? FOREVER! ..
I woke up this morning hoping I would be completely over this stuff and instead I woke up with one of my ears ringing. Yes.. I said ringing.. I guess its trying to turn into an ear infection or something.. .. All I know is that I am so ready to get my body back to normal.

I just finished my weights workout. I am determined to not miss again. !!!
Heres what I did:
lunges- 2 sets of 15
squats- 2 sets of 12
back- lat pulldowns 3 sets of 15
bis- curls 3sets of 15

I was exhausted halfway through the workout. I had little to no energy and couldnt lift near as much weight as I am use to. .. BUT thats ok.. the main thing I am trying to do here is to keep my habit of fitness in my life.. and try and keep as much muscle as I can until I get back to 100%. I must say the lunges took a lot out of me.. I havent done those in a while.. so walking to church in the morning should be interesting. (sore)

Good news on the DH front.. he was so sick last week that he mist all but one of his workouts.. but this morning he ran on the tread and right now is lifting. I think this IS becoming a lifestyle for us!

Josha posted her good news.. YIPEE for JOSHA ! you rock! .. so I will post mine..
My good news is that I am still in my size 6 pants after many months and I have yet to back slide into my old sizes (8.10.12.14.16... you name it I have been it) .. Also.. I dont crave sweets like I use too since going off sugar for 4 days straight.. AND I take in less sugar on a daily bases than I ever have in my entire life. The other good news is .. our family's way of eating has become such a habit that we consider our meals normal.. instead of having fried chicken, hamburgers, casseroles with non-cheese, and others.. we eat the BFL way.. and its normal to us now. But the "bestest"(i know this is incorrect grammar but its funny) good news I have today is that after being sick I am back in the workout groove.

Thanks for posting your good news Josha.. great idea!

Next.

Comments

Sarah said…
Awesome, Ruth! I definitely agree that being healthy has become a way of life for you. You have consistently worked out and blogged on this blog for so long! You have no idea how much this blog inspired me all those months when I was in a slump and trying to get out of it. It is one of the reasons I started realizing I needed more than just diet to change my life! I'm learning more about working out every day and that combined with a better diet is a pretty wicked combo, wouldn't you say? :)
Ruthie said…
Thanks for you comments Sarah. I guess looking back on my blog I have been at this a long time.. and that is an accomplishment.. I am so glad you found my blog useful :) (as I do yours! :) ..
wicked.. you betcha. =)