Ch 4 day 5 --thoughts

ok.. well.. I had bread.. and you know what.. it wasnt that great. I still ate some but it sure didnt taste as wonderful as I was dreaming of :) My free day tech lasts until 530 tomorrow. but I will dont know how crazy I will get tomorrow. Its interesting that it seems the foods that "I couldnt live without" are not that big a deal after just one week. I had NO problem saying NO so a soda tonight.. and just a minute ago after washing dishes.. I CRAVED WATER! yippee! so wondering what I ate tonight? Chicken strips, potato wedges, the watery part of a stew, 4 slices of small loaf bread, a glass of sweet tea, and something like 6 or 8 bites of peach cobbler with ice cream on top. The good/bad news.. I couldn't eat that much.. I got full really quickly.

well I better go.. want to read before bed.. Charlotte Mason is calling me now :)

blessings

more tomorrow
r

Comments

Josha said…
just keep thinking about those size 4 jeans!!!