New look for Challenge Four

I decided to get into the Spirit of Spring and go a bit crazy with the color this time around. I have been in the mood for a change.. in more ways than one.

I have enjoyed a free day.. but have been resisting the desire to workout. I have had my "last hurrah" on the foods end of things (doritoes, cokes, bread, dough nuts, etc..) So I should have a wonderfully motivating tummy ache tonight and wake up determined to never eat that stuff again!
I also worked on our Garage (AKA Gym) to get it cleaned up and ready for tomorrow morning. I was in the mood for a change in that area too as I worked about 4 hours Friday rearranging (flipping) our gym from one side of the garage to the other. I also made a "dirty laundry" area in the garage which will keep my laundry room less cluttered with dirty clothes and more motivated to stay on top of the dirty laundry. .. AHHHH spring! .. I love spring cleaning!

Now to get down to the business of spring cleaning this old body of mine! I am really looking forward to this week .. I know I will have some moments craving certain foods I am "giving up" but I am determined to stay strong this time.

I.. for once.. want to get in the best shape of my life! Stronger, Leaner, and Healthier than ever before!

Comments