Day 78--6 days left!

Well this challenge has literally flown by.. I just scratched off my workout from my calender and cant believe its only 6 days till the end. Looking back on my calender I have missed 12 days of workouts throughout this challenge. Thats pretty bad considering I went SIX MONTHS without missing.. But.. life happens I suppose.. and what matters is that I kept trudging along even when I did miss. I am not expecting any significant changes with my after pictures but I AM looking forward to some changes in about three weeks! I really feel like I have gotten back "in the game" so to speak.. and the getting up and workout first thing in the morning is the key for me.

Heres my workout from this morning.
Chests: Bench press on Smith12.10.8.6. hp being 85lbs
Burnout: decline press 2 sets of 12
Shoulders: Press-12.10.8.6. HP being 15lbs (my neck is sore..so I took it easy on weights)
Burnouts: Flies slllloooow .. and 10lbs in each hand.. 2 sets of 12
Bis: Curls 12.108.6. HP 25lbs each hand
Burnouts: Curls arms angled out 15lbs each hand 2 sets of 12

Word of advice:
If you have little experience on a trampoline. DONT get the kids to teach you the jump and fall on your back trick.. BECAUSE you will give yourself whiplash! I strained something on my right side of my neck.. but I was happy it didnt hurt while lifting.. I really tried to take it easy on shoulders since its so closely connected there! :)


On the food front my goal all this week is to go raw until four. I will still take in my shakes after I workout and before bed but will add more fruit to them. I think I need to make a transition into this way of eating.. and this is a good goal for me. I have lots of veggies and fruits in the kitchen waiting on me:)
I am so much more motivated to eat clean after having to get up at 3 AM last night with a terrible tummy ache. I dont know what I ate but it could have been the pizza I had at the party Sat night.. hum.. (Nothing like a tummy ache to make you eat better!) I was thinking last night if anyone gives me a hard time about eating healthier then I will just say I am allergic to whatever.. cause my body really does reject certain foods in a major way! would that be lying?

ok.. gotta go.. schooling today and super walmart after! (ugh ... dislike sw.so much)
blessings
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
I'm certain that jumper who is the highest in the air must be you. Nice.
so, I think you should decide not to worry about what anyone thinks about your eating. You are doing this for yourself and for your family. Usually, people who criticize a good choice are doing it out of guilt. And that is totally their choice. There will also be people who just think that you can't possibly get everything you need from a raw diet, and are just trying to help you, but you can just refer them to the book and assure them that you are open to discovering a better way to eat than what you've found and listen. I'm not totally convinced that everyone will get everything they need from the diet, but I haven't read the book (yet) and what do I know about it? So, inform yourself, give yourself some banana therapy, and go, go, go!!!