"Snow" workout yet


Well.. didnt sleep at all last night cause the sleet kept hitting my window.. wokeup this morning to a little bit of snow on the ground. Roads were icy so they cancelled most schools for the day.. my kids wish we could cancel their school.. .. but no doing.. we have too much work to do :)
I have more pictures and will put those on my family blog.. needless to say the kids had fun getting out in it.. getting really cold.. and then coming in for hot chocolate.
I stepped into the garage this morning and its WAY to cold in there to run.. (mostly because I am a wimp).. so I will do some jump roping in the warm living room.. probably while watching a bit of tv :)
Todays HI .. 32. (its a heatwave down here compaired to your area Josha.. but I am not a tough mountain woman like you! I am sure you have already gotten you snow shoes on and taking a brisk hike up the mountain huh? .. Angell.. watchout.. heard this is heading your way! :)
More after cardio!

------Yet Again Angell to the rescue!-----

Its amazing what a little phone call will do to get you motivated.. just what I needed thanks Angell!
Heres what I did..
being that it is like a meat locker in my garage.. I decided I would jump rope inside the house today for cardio.. well the only problem with that is that the rope will hit the ceiling..
So.. with NO EXCUSES as my motto this week.. I decided I would just pretend to jump rope. in the bathroom no less.. I figured if I was in there doing it none of my family could laugh at me! .. well.. that lasted all of 1 minute!.. It was just to boring to watch myself jump up and down in the mirror with my kitchen clock sitting on the counter waiting for the 20 mins to go by..
SO with NO EXCUSES as my motto this week.. I went to garage and carried my recumbent bike into the living room. I then turned my ipod on really loud and watch jeopardy with the kids.. Heres the workout:
19 mins on the bike.. 3.4 miles.. 6 Hiits.. resting pace at 10mph.. all but one HIIT was at 20mph..
Needless to say.. my legs are going to feel that tomorrow.. esp my gluts!

I still have abs to do but will do those in just a minute when I am not panting so hard anymore! ..
All the icy conditions here closed all the schools.. even where DH works.. so he is home this afternoon .. we have three movies to watch.. ONE is SUPERMAN! .. I am sure it wont be as great at Smallville.. but its worth a shot.

So.. all for today.. I will post tomorrow.. as I will find yet another way around the excuse of "its too cold" and get my upper body done :)

thanks for being here for me!

ONLY 19 DAYS UNTIL MY SIX MONTHS WITHOUT MISSING!
ONLY 26 DAYS UNTIL I AM SPOSE TO DO 50 PUSHUPS!
ONLY 26 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO SEE ANGELL AGAIN!
ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL MY SECOND CHALLENGE IS COMPLETE!
ONLY 1 DAY UNTIL MY FREE DAY!

another day another dollar ralph! (did you ever watch that cartoon?)

Comments

Mom2t said…
Sooo proud of you!!! WTG! You already did upper body....you carried that bike inside :-)

We are cool here too....want to talk about a wimp....it was 40 degrees here and I told DS that he could play outside by himself, b/c I wasn't going out there.....I am SUCH A SOFTY! Of course, I am hoping that changes soon with the bfl...but enough about my tush!