Seven Days to go

Only seven days to go. Time sure has gone by quickly. I just finished my workout for today. I actually did pretty well considering I am not feeling to good. Heres the Lowdown:

Chest: on smith machine 12.10.8.6. with burnout's of mens pushups 3 sets of 10
Shoulders: Press 12.10.8.6 with burnout's as straight arm flies 24
Tris: Press 12.10.8.6 with burnout's on smith machine tri pull downs.

I LOVE this day cause it is so much shorter!

Here is my plan for eating today:

Meal #1 water and marathon bar (only half) -I had this before my workout-
Meal #2 Shake
Meal #3 Turkey burrito or egg burrito tea
Meal #4 peanut butter crackers water tea.. an apple
Meal #5 spaghetti with turkey steamed veggies, one piece of garlic toast (no butter)
Meal #6 Shake (banana puddin)

Thats it for today.. will post my actually eats this evening..

keep on trucking!
PnP!
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
Can you even believe it?? 2 challenges in the bag! Are you sending your pics in?? I haven't taken mine yet. Will do that tonight or tomorrow. It's so good to see Starbucks...uh, I mean Angell! (You look great!) And who is that hot lookin' lady with the hot chocolate?? You are lookin' "fab" my friend!