the good the bad and the YUMMY!

ok.. heres the eats for today. the good the bad and the yummy :)




Water

Peanut Butter shake

Tuna sandwich (one slice of bread) with 10 pringles and TEA

Marathon Bar, cup of cheerios, and TEA

Water

Chicken breast (fried.. did I type "fried" oops.. I meant.. .. uh.. yep.. fried.) Steamed squash and zucchini, baked sweet potato, TEA

Oreo Shake

Well.. only got five in today.. oh well..

Ok.. so why does fried chicken tastes so much better than just baked chicken? hum.. Tonight was the first time in probably 6 months I made homemade fried chicken breast nuggets. I use to cook it atleast once a week.. sometimes twice! .. Needless to to say.. the kids have been asking for WEEKS! .. tonight I gave in. :)

So.. hope that fried chicken doesnt show up on my pictures tomorrow. Its day 60 tomorrow. Only 24 days left. .. I think the fried chicken went to my belly button.. we will see I guess :)


[OH---I almost forgot to complain about how sore I am. .. here we go. ------
I am soo ooooo ooo sore today.. funny thing is I am sore on my rib cage! like underneath my armpits to my waist.. sore muscle sore.. I guess those pushups work a bit more than just the chest! I found some muscles I hadn't used in a while! .. ]..

ok.. now I am done.

Legs, back and biceps tomorrow. Will take pics after workout. (ugh)

Comments

Josha said…
fried chicken ought to be a part of every eating plan. It's just American! How long has it been since I had fried chicken???? I don't like the clean-up, so I never made it anyway! I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one who has trouble fitting all the meals into a day. I think we should challenge each other to fitting in all 6. It could be the ultra-turkey challenge!