Monday C2 21 days to go---day 148 of 6 month challenge

Had a good workout this morning.

I decided to switch back to 12.10.8.6. with burnouts of 24. It seems my workouts were just getting longer and longer.. Today it was GREAT.. in and done in 45mins! I did Chest, Shoulders, and Tris. I focused on burning out the muscles and I did.. so.. I think I will stick with 12.10.8.6..

I was reading a BFL yahoo group and someone posted a challenge for everyone to sit down and look at their calendar to plan ahead for the holidays. With many parties, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other things that go on this time of year planning is important for not loosing what I have worked so hard for.. heres a part of what she writes:

"HOLIDAY PLANNING CALENDAR

* I want you to sit down and look at your calendar for the next 2 months.

*Then I want you to report BACK TO THIS POST what you have on your calendar that could potentially "throw you off" of your plan. I want to know what day dh's Christmas party is (and yours if you're working), when you're going to your parents and his, what day you plan on taking a DATE with your dh and going Christmas shopping for the kids, when you are hosting ANYTHING, when your kids school parties are (that you will have to attend or bake something for), etc.

*On any given week where you have more than one day where you could potentially take a free day "ie Kids party and dh Christmas party are the same week" I want you to WRITE OUT what your plan is for that situation. For example, "I am going to take the day of dh Christmas party as my free day and the day when my kids Christmas party is I'm going to eat some Almost Icecream RIGHT before we leave and bring a liter of water with me. I will not sit next to the food and will refuse it when offered to me." Get the idea?"

You can check out the yahoo group if you want.. I am not a member but what I read so far looks good.
http://groups.msn.com/BodyforLifeMommies/newyrsstarters.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=137930&LastModified=4675597257097513741

My goal is in the next few days to have my HOLIDAY PLAN in place. I will post it when I get done.


happy to have the workout done.. Have to go buy protien today and plan meals for the week.

PnP
ruthie

Comments