todays Eats, tomorrows plan and walking

Here was my meal plan for today:

Meal #1 shake (oreo)
Meal #2 leftovers chicken tortila with lite sourcream
Meal #3 marathon bar or peanut butter on toast
Meal #4 baked chicken with steamed veggies and sweet tato
Meal #5 banana puddin shake
Meal #6 marathon bar or shake (this will probably be in the middle of the night)

Actual Meals:
Meal #1 shake (oreo)
Meal #2 tuna and egg salad with 5 crackers
Meal #3 went to chillies with the girls.. had a fajita pita with french fries.. yes I ate french fries.. BUT I drank tea! no cokes!
Meal #4 banana puddin shake (will have before bed)
Meal #5 marathon bar or shake (this will probably be in the middle of the night)
Meal #6 a miss

well today wasnt so good. But not as bad as it could have been. I got busy and forgot to eat a meal.. .. I had fries at chillies but am happy that I did not get a coke.

I keep trying to tell myself this is a lifestyle change.... not a diet.. so I need to figure out ways to really live my life and be happy with my fuel choices. =).. This day was not perfect.. but its another day without butter, cokes, ice cream, candy, whole milk, cookies, chips, and of course bacon! :) hehe. Its also another day of working out! .. Its another day where I can go to bed happy with making progress toward a goal of a healthier, stronger, leaner body.

----tomorrows plan---
Meal #1 shake --after lifting (upper body)
Meal #2 leftovers (either tuna or chicken fajita)
Meal #3 marathon bar
Meal #4 eggs, deviled with tea
Meal #5 hamburger open faced with ketchup
Meal #6 shake before bed
----tune in tomorrow.... will I stay on the plan? hum...

I forgot to mention.. and this probably goes without saying ... but I am sore! .. I did legs yesterday and added lunges back into the mix.. I just did a few for burnouts.. and boy howdy.. hello soreness.. My hammies are really sore too.. so I guess I got a good workout in yesterday. I think I will be adding lunges back into the mix for a while.. seems a good thing to alternate squats and lunges. I am sore in places I forgot I had! :)

k... I am going to bed now.. dreaming of a leaner, stronger, more energetic me! (and you!) =)

PS ..
so.. are we going to do the 25 day Christmas challenge then start an official "challenge" on Jan 2nd
OR
do we want to just start the official challenge on dec 4th? We could start a 12 week challenge on the 4th and also add on "the first 21 days of christmas challenge" ... what do you gals think? (I will be taking a "break" from HIITS and High Weights the week of Christmas .. just to give my body a bit of a break. I will still workout.. but just not hard workouts)

Comments

Josha said…
I like the Christmas Challenge and then begin officially on Jan. 2 for some reason. I think because it's different and breaks things up. I will be riding my mom's recumbant bike while I'm at their house during half of the week after Chirstmas and before New Year's. The part of the week that we are at my in-laws will probably be rest from working out. I doubt it will happen there. I'll take my dumbbells with me since we are driving. Hey, my hubby wants to begin the next challenge with me. Any other hubbies?
Ruthie said…
OH YEAH! .. LOVE the hubbies joining in.. I will ask mine! SWEET!
OK.. so we'll start another official challenge on the 2nd of jan. will talk it up at thanksgiving with all the relatives see if any others want to join in!
PS>. would He blog.. I thought about setting up a HOT dads site but I doing know if blogging about fitness/workouts are my Dh thing.. =)