Todays Eats

OK.. I am posting these.. not to proud of my eating as of late.. but that is why I am doing this! to get motivated, to keep me on course..

meal #1 .. tea and water (this was pre-workout.. so prob. shouldnt count as a meal)
meal #2 .. after workout.. peanut butter crackers (4) tea
meal #3.. flour tortilla with BUTTER ! (ugh! what what I thinking?)
meal #4.. speg. with meat sauce (I only had about a teaspoon of speg.).. fresh steamed green-beans, THREE pieces of garlic bread! (UHG!)
Meal #5.. Peanut butter protein shake.. (thats better)

..
OK.. today I had so little energy, felt sluggish allll day.. could it be.. I didnt feed my body correctly? I think so..

Heres my plan for tomorrow!
Meal #1.. protein shake after my workout.. WATER
Meal #2 .. meat sauce (leftovers) on ONE piece of bread.. WATER and ONE glass of tea!
Meal #3.. Marathon bar OR deviled eggs.. WATER..
Meal #4.. open faced hamburger with ketchup .. TEA
Meal #5.. protein shake

I know its only five meals.. but I did read in the body for life before 5 to 6 meals is ok.
I have a goal of having TEA ONLY with my lunch and supper.. the rest of the time its water! (needless to say this will be a HUGE challenge for me!)

Its funny how our self talk effects us.. the last few days I have had such negative self talk.. "your not making progress"..or.. "you reached your goal.. you can take off today".. or.. "its such hard work.. why are you doing this?"... "I am too tired to workout today".. .. OR>. "you worked really really hard.. you DESERVE that piece of garlic bread! and another.. and another!"

so heres to not giving up... and not feeling bad for eating poorly.. not dwelling on the past but looking to the future.. and focusing on creating POSITIVE self talk for tomorrow!

Progress.. progress progress!

Comments