Feeling like I am loosing it

Ok.. heres an honest post.. I feel like I am loosing it.. I mean it.. I feel like I am loosing my leanness a bit and putting back on some inches. It is mostly in my tummy.. and I know why.. its because I have not been eating correctly. I have made a few too many exceptions in the last two weeks as some part of me feels like I shouldn't try to make progress because thanksgiving is coming. I realize that my problem with proper eating is mental.. and it is a mental challenge. My eats have affected my health the last two days as well. Yesterday I had a bad headache and also today. I thought it was probably due to sugar overload but figured out tonight it was probably some gum i was chewing that has aspartame in it.. .. so tonight --out with the gum-off the sweets and back to feeling good again.. I am going to start posting my
PLAN of action for eating every-night before bedtime.. and then compare it the next night and see if I stayed on course..

Plan of Action Mondays Eats:
Meal #1 Shake and water (after lifting weights)
Meal #2 roast beef barbQ tortilla with water
Meal#3 marathon bar and water
Meal #4 Chicken, steamed squash and zucchini,
Meal #5 Shake
Meal #6 peanut butter on toast water (I will use this meal six as my floater meal. I seem to have a hard time getting all six in in a day.. I read in the bfl book you can eat every 2 to three hours.. so I will use my meal #6 in the early or late afternoon when I get hungry.. OR.. if I dont.. I will have it at the 2am hour when I usually wake up hungry)..
SO THATS MY PLAN.. I AM TIRED OF FEELING LIKE I AM NOT MAKING ANY PROGRESS! and I have decided to attack it instead of run from it! (ugh)


Turkey Challenge Posts:
Here are my eats from Saturday and Sunday:
Saturday: (freeday)
Mcdonalds bacon egg and cheese biscuit, coke
.. worked out.. drank a shake (family ate pizza)
The peanut part of a snickers (i cant stand the white part anymore.. its too sweet for me now)
Ham and turkey sandwich with cheetoes
Milkyway candy bar
Oreo shake
Drank coke all day with a bit of water thrown in (gum)

Sunday:
one pinch of a choc chip muffin three sips of coke.. marathon bar
roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots, tea (kids and g-parents had ice cream.. i did not)
chicken speg,. green beans, garlic bread (three small pieces.. my weakness).. four bites of Mels Moms spiced bunt cake.. with pecans on top.. oh it was so good!) .. tea
(gum)
and
tonight before I go to bed.. a protein shake.. (and i am officially back on program)


I am sooo happy Josha is back and I am anciously awaiting her posts!
T-minus three days until I get to see Angell in person!

Things are looking up! :)

Comments