Posting Eats Turkey Challenge!

====workout post======
another long day filled with cleaning/organizing.. I feel like its a beast that will never die! I really do.. I keep fighting it back but it keeps multiplying! .. OH well.. just have to keep fighting I guess.
Its now 8:11pm and I just finished lifting. heres what i did
chest.. 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts the smith machine bar bench press 65lbs - 3 sets of 10
shoulders.. 15.12.10.8.6(with 8 and 6 with 20lbs in each hand)with burnouts side raises 10lbs 3 sets of 10
tris.... 15.12.10.8.6. (with 8 and 6 with 20lbs in each hand) with burnouts of 20lbs tri pulldowns on the smith machine.
tired.
hungry.. gotta eat.. question is what?
the kids and DH had chinese food carryout and Mcdonalds. I decided I needed to workout before I ate.. so I passed on both. I have been having problems with my tummy all week and I eating bad just sounds like it would make things worse. So.. guess its protien shake for me.
free day does start tomorrow.. I am craving mexican chips and hotsauce again. .. well see.

OK.. now back to what this post was really about.


OK Girls.. Here an idea..

I would like to introduce a "Turkey" challenge. I spoke with Angell via the phone today and she is a go. The turkey challenge will be for us to challenge each other to post our meals we eat every day between this coming monday and thanksgiving day.

I know it would help me to stay focused on clean eating and eating five to six meals a day plus getting all my water in. So.. What do you say? Starting Monday I will begin posting my eats... .. That means EVERYTHING I eat. Care to join me? Come on.. its only 20 days.. and think of all that turkey and pie we will have on thanksgiving day! :)

here is an example:
this was todays.. Now mind you if I knew I was going to post these I wouldnt have eating the butter or the crackers.. (see.. have a feeling this is gona work for me).


"Turkey" Challenge Meal post:
Breakfast Fried Eggs and with butter and two toast
Tea
four crackers and about 4 oz of coke (it was hot coke.. i didnt like it.. it was cause I had indigestion )
Lunch Two pieces of toast with butter and two deviled eggs.
Snack.. Oreo portien shake.

all for now. will do my workout in about 30 mins.. chest/tris/shoulders for me today. more later

Comments

Josha said…
hey, just to let you know...if you drink a few swallows of water with baking soda added to it, your indigestion will go away. About a cup of water with about 1-2 tsp of baking soda, gulp a few big gulps, and shake off the baking soda taste, and you're good to go!

Yes, I will join you in your turkey challenge! Are we trying to find out who is the biggest turkey?