Fridays post on Saturday (12:15am)

I know I know.. Its late and I should be in bed.. but I HAD to post before I hit the hay.

first off I am so sore from my hiits yesterday. If its one thing I learned yesterday is I have stopped pushing myself as hard as I use too.

I had a wonderful wonderful girls day with Angell today. It was really nice to have some time to just be without children, or dishes, or laundry, or whatever... to just have a day to relax. NICE! .. I can go into more of it later.. but I wanted to just post that I DID workout today and I wanted to post m y meals.

heres the workout.
leg extensions 12.10.8.6.
squats on smith machine: 12.10.8.6 with Jumping to "JUMP" by Van Halen with Chloe and Cat
back: rows on smith .. 12.10.10.10 (the last two tens were with Chloe helping and Nathan helping)
=-no burnout on backs=-
bis: standing curls with the bar 12.10.8
=-no burnouts on bis=-
two hours later I challenged Josh (my 14 year old nephew) to a pushup challenge.. I did 23 mens pushups.. he did 25.. I WOULD have won but I got to laughing and lost my concentration. .. so I will count those as my burnouts for back and bis.

I am tired so i will post eats later.. tomorrow.. off to bed with me.. yipee for a day without missing.. and a fun day at that!

now.. please hope that I will actually be able to walk in the AM as I am still so sore from running.. it will be interesting!

PnP!

PS>. I challenged my nephew that I would be able to do 50 mens pushups by christmas.. (in one set).. I think that will be part of my 21 days till christmas challenge!) So on christmas day when I see my nephew again will we go head to head on the floor and see who can get them all! =).. I LOVE a challenge!

Comments