Tuesday's done

Ok.. well I got todays workout done.. I did cardio on the mill.. with only 4 HIITS.. 1.45 miles. My left shin never did feel good so I decided to take it easy. Even after all the stretching I did it never did feel right. I decided progress would be the key word today .. so I took it easy.

For abs today I did 70 incline sit-ups and thats it.. My abs are actually sore today so after reading some more in Absolution last night I decided to take it easy on them too.. I will hit them hard again on Friday after they have had some time to repair.

I forgot to post my Turkey challenge meals yesterday:

Meal 1: Marathon Bar and water
(workout)
Meal 2: 5 Crackers with peanut butter- Tea
Meal 3: Marathon Bar and Tea
Meal 4: very salty corn chips (about 6) - Tea
Meal 5: baked chicken, sweet potato, brown rice with sugar, marg. - tea
Meal 6: Oreo protein shake

So.. I was not perfect yesterday but Its not that bad either. DH ran across town last night to get our protein which we were completely out of.. so thats going to be meal #1 today :)

pNp
ruthie

Comments

Mom2t said…
I don't know if the 'very salty corn chips' fullfills the 1/2 protein/ 1/2 carb diet......hummm, I will have to look into that.
Ruthie said…
ooooooooooHHHHHHHH.. that one hurt! ..
Yes you are correct! .. and neither do the three pieces of garlic bread I ate tonight! .. AHHG I am falling off.. slowly but surely.. ! PLease pull me back on!