my thanksgiving plan

ok.. here is what i am thinking..

Thanksgiving is thursday.. i think i will make it to where I have two free meals that day. Maybe make my free day from 2 on Thursday to 2pm on Friday. .

SO.. THIS Saturday .. which it usually my free DAY.. I will have just as a free meal! (one meal).. thats it.. then back on track..

I read in the BFL book last night.. "your free day is just that.. you are FREE to take it.. or FREE to leave it"..

My eating was good today:

meal 1: Eggs with one piece of toast.. water.. then tea
meal 2: LEft overs speg meat sauce with one piece of bread and only garlic salt.. no butter
meal 3: tea and cup of cheerios (plain cheerios)..
meal 4: protein shake (banana) water water water (this was after I lifted.. was thirsty)
meal 5: open face ham patty with ketchup and tea
meal 6: (I might have a shake before bed.. but its only been 1.5 hours since i ate.. so we will see)

so.. here are the positives from today:
I DID NOT eat the cake at the party..
I did not go to the church and eat the turkey and dressing and all the fixings
I did not over eat on carbs..
I drank more water today then i did yesterday
I stopped eating when I was full
I had protein with all but one meal.. the carb meal (cheerios) was right before I lifted and it gave me energy for a good workout)..
I DID NOT eat cake at the Party!
I repeat! .. I DID NOT eat CHOCOLATE cake with BLUE BELL ice-cream.. at the party!

so.. more after HIIT tomorrow..

PnP
ruthie

Comments