todays post

Heres how the morning went:
(wake up) something out side woke me up 430
(wake up)DH gets up at 530 to make sure his assistant is going to open the building.(go back to sleep)
(wake up) DH is out of the bath 645 and I go to iron his shirt for the day ,he leaves for work (back to sleep)
(wake up) Dson 730 climbs in bed with me (back to sleep)
(wake up) 830 Dson kicks me in the head. (back to sleep)
(wake up) 930 ...WHAT.. its 930!!!! good grief.. I am tired!
I guess I should have just gotten up at 530.. gotten my workout done.. all the laundry and ironing done and if I had I would be in bed right now instead of here. ;0 heheh

so.. 930ish.. I drag myself out of bed.. I have ZERO energy.. and I am hungry. What to do. what do to.. I wanted to just eat a bowl of cheerios, toast with butter, and drink some caffine.. watch regis and kelly and say I would do it later. BUT NO! I made myself make my bed, get dressed, and get breakfast going for the kids. I also drank some water.. (in honor of josha).. and after about 20 mins I MADE myself get on the treadmill.
heres the play by play

walking for 10 mins (my legs were achy I guess from missing my run on Wednesday)
get off to stretch (thinking of Angell)
Last 10 mins .. consisted of 5 HIITs.. the last two at 10s with 2 on the incline.
I have to walk in between my HIITS too! I think that means you are doing it right.
anyway.. 20:45mil and 1.50 miles.
My last HIIT I dreamed of running a whole minute at a 10.. I really thought I could do it.. NOPE.. 20 seconds . HUFF PUFF

I did abs too:)
incline twists 100
incline situps 20
standing side twists with bar on shoulders 50
hip ups 50

UGH> tired

I made a peanut nut butter protein shake.. hope to finish it off.. but I have been having a hard time getting all my shake down. Since I was sick I think my tummy has shrunk. I get full really fast! so.. I will do what I can to get all my protein down today. I will post my eats later.

Beautiful day here.. I am taking the kids to the zoo after lunch. Amazing how quickly they can get thier school work done when something is planned for the afternoon that is fun!

blessings
remember.. Progress! Progress Progress!

Comments