Ch2 27 days left - WMW day 142

I woke up this morning at 930 feeling very lethargic. My energy zapped from yesterdays tummy problems. Thank goodness those have gone away! (praise for pepto!).. but I can tell I had zero caleries in my body for zero energy.

I decided to ride the recumbent bike for my cardio and I did not push myself to do sprints. I feel sooo much better afterward.. and I know i will feel even better after this banana puddin shake!

I just think my body has finally developed my exercise and eating into a habit. When I go all day .. leaving my workout to the evening.. I get impatient and cant wait to get in the garage. ... working out feels good to me! and to think too that I crave healthy shakes instead of candy. I never would have thought it would be like this. I never did the program long enough for me to realize what living like this is really like. Now food is no big deal. Its no big deal cause I crave the good stuff.. which means i dont feel sad, or left out, or punished because "I 'cant' eat this or that".. OH .. its nice to finally be in this place. Long journey. LOOONG journey.

I will save my abs for later today as that takes tons of effort on my part. I figure I need a few more calories in my body to get through that.

I plan to take pictures on Friday. That will be day 60. Hoping to see improvements.



Todays motivating person. Body for Life Success Story #1: Annette Winter
She went from an 18 to a 6 in 2 consecutive challenges. She says, "I have transformed myself from an overweight size 18+ (33% body fat and 194 pounds) to a toned size 6 (19% body fat, 147 pounds) in as little as 8 months (2+ challenges). Physically, I am a new person- fit and slim." Read more of her story and see other pictures on the link below.


http://www.eascanada.com/Article.asp?Page=493694

Comments

Josha said…
Thanks for that! It was very encouraging. I have expected all along that really dramatic results would require more than 12 weeks and have just planned on continuing on past the first challenge. I just expected to be a little farther along than I am! I think I had lots of fat to lose within my muscles and also that I had lost muscle mass from dieting and such. So, it is harder for my muscles to recover. Anyhow, you have encouraged me! Thanks!
Mom2t said…
Wow! I need that camera....oh wait, what I REALLY need is the slim picture for the other side of my photo :-)

Christopher actually crawled up on me tonight and said 'you have a fat tummy'. Don't worry, I took care of that little skinny boy!!

thanks for the interesting photo....you do your research don't you!