UDATED! Turkey Eves workout-TODAYS eats posted!

OK.. took what seemed like forever this morning but heres what I did

chest: flies and burnout on smith press
shoulders: flies with burnout on press
tris: tri pull downs on smith with laying tri press on bench.

had a banana puddin shake about 20 min after finishing.. planning to stay on program all day today

I do have so "good" news. I havent had a soda since sunday (part of free day=weekend).. and my skin is really clearing up. I usually have small bumps on my triceps and they are starting to go away. I plan to just stay off sodas even on freedays for that reason.. I must be allergic to something in it... hum

K.. gotta go get ready to see ANGELL! she will be here in three hours! yipee!

will post turkey eats later tonight
Meal #1 shake --after lifting (upper body)
Meal #2 leftovers (either tuna or chicken fajita)
Meal #3 marathon bar
Meal #4 eggs, deviled with tea
Meal #5 hamburger open faced with ketchup
Meal #6 shake before bed

Here are my actual Meals.. I am soooo happy that i stayed on program eventhough I cooked bacon for the layered salad and had chips piled on plates all around me ... ice cream was here too! .. YIPEE.. looking forward to free day starting tomorrow at 130ish and lasting until friday afternoon! =)
Meal #1 shake --after lifting (upper body)
Meal #2 leftovers (chicken fajita)
Meal #3 marathon bar
Meal #4 hamburger open faced with ketchup
Meal #5 Oreo shake
Meal #6 shake probably at 2am.. oreo shake in fridge waiting.

I plan to get up and run around campus in the AM if its not too cold.. DH cousin might go with me..=)

off to bed with me.. had less caffine today than normal so I am tired ! really considering getting off caffine (tea) during the 25 day challenge.. UGH wonder if I really could make it without it?

Comments

Josha said…
Here is an idea that I got from Absolution and have enjoyed for myself. For every cup of caffeinated drink, drink an extra cup of water. It isn't that the caffiene is soooo bad for you, it is that your body needs water, and lots of it and the caffeine depletes your body of that precious water. Happy Thanksgiving!!