Wed Nov 1st 11:56PM (day 136)

yes. almost midnight but had to post before bed. Long day. Cat at vet, abscess, is now home and healing. It was an anxious few moments for me.. i sure dont want to loose yet another pet this close to trixys death. I could tell the kids were worried. but tanner is going to be fine. in a few days.

I put off working out until after church. I have never worked out that late before. I really was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen at all today. BUT.. at 912ish I had it done. heres the lowdown:

Legs:
squats with my high point only 85lbs burnout of 30 ballet squats.
leg extensions high point 45lbs burnouts of 30.
back: rows on smith. high point 50lbs burnouts bentover rows 15lbs (30)
bis: curl bar curls high point 35lbs(? if i rem. correctly).. burnouts of 15lbs in each had 3 sets of 10

notice anything missing? you guessed it.. hamstring workout. My left hamstring is still bothering me so i did as Angell suggested.. STRETCHED! and stretched and stretched. I did do 12 leg curls with only 10lbs but decided to do ZERO on the rest.. as I didnt want hurt it anymore. I took it really really easy on the rest of the legs too.. Joel said if i had pulled it i would definitely know.. so hopefully a few more days of stretching and being easy on it and i will be back to 100%

OK. so .. I am so happy i got it done today. the life part sure does get in the way sometimes :) I tell you girls.. i was so tempted to not workout today. BUT you gals kept me focused and determined to complete it. I thought.. if Josha can get this done today.. so can i. AND if Angell is determined to continue.. in-spite of injury.. so can I.. ... THANKS Ladies! Yall are inspirations!

so.. goodnight..sleep tight..and i will post some other thought tomorrow.. and hope not to read this and think "good grief! none of this makes any sense!"

blessings
r

so

Comments

Josha said…
It all makes perfect sense!...the cat is ok, you are the hero, you got your workout done in the face of adversity, Life is good. Proud of you for sticking with it! Today and tomorrow will both be similar for me, so I will think to myself, "If Ruth can do it and still be the cat's super-hero, then I can too!"