turkey day (posted at 11:53 pm.. ;+)

Well its turkey day and I cant believe I actually got up and went for a run this morning! .. I had a great run but I felt like I would throw up before I was half way around.. WHY? you ask.. because DHs cousin went with me and ran HIITs with me.. .. he pushed me really hard.. and of course he kicked my bottom in a major way on the sprints.. but it was GREAT! .. I did 8 HIITs in all.. and the last 5 I really did feel like I would loose my lunch. (although I had not had lunch).. anyway.. he use to be a personal trainer and I asked him why I got nauseated .. he said it was the lactic acid breaking down in my body.. and that it was a good thing.. .. so.. heres a new goal... make myself nauseated every time I run =) (not)

I then came home and did abs:
80 incline situps with twists
10 reg incline situps
(welll.. nate came in with a rash.. out of benedryle.. going to the store.. back to finish later.. )

ok.. i am back..
I then did 40 hipups.. (i decided to take it easy on my hipups cause my back had a bit of a catch in it this morning.. it just wouldnt work itself out.. ) 40s not bad though..

I must tell you that last night as I was lying in bed I was rubbing my tummy and I tightened my abs to see if I could feel any muscle down there.. and I could! .. I said "hey honey.. feel my tummy muscles!" and he did.. then he said "HEY.. you can actually feel the individual ab muscles under there! .." and sure enough he was right! .. little six pack under that layer of fat! .. cant wait to see how long it takes for it to really really show! =)

ok.. as far as eats today:
i ran then had a shake
had a handful of plain cheerios
thanksgiving dinner at 2ish (broc. and rice casserole, turkey, dressing, two Hawaiian rolls, sweet tea(avoiding cokes these days), green beans, a teaspoon of cranberry sauce stuff, layered salad without eating the lettuce which messing my tummy up, then later I had two brownies for dessert. (yummy)
marathon bar at the hotel when I visited with angell! =)
banana pudding shake tonight right before this posting!
---all and all.. not a bad day. considering its thanksgiving and part of my free day.! .. I will go out to eat lunch with A tomorrow.. thinking olive garden!

Lower body for me tomorrow with backs and bis. gona do it in the AM.
I wrote a lot more but my computer freaked out and lost it all and now I am to tired to rewrite it.. so I am off to check on my littlest and his rash and then I am in bed.. or.. if his rash is worse.. to the store to get more med. =)

Happy turkey day..

Comments