Progress

Well.. Lately I feel like I havent been make much progress.. I still cant get over how much of this challenge is a mental one! I do understand that will not feeling 100% my self talk will be a bit off as well. So.. I am just trying to plug along through this challenge and hope for the best. I feel I have pretty much hit a brick wall as far as my fat loss.. but I will just keep plugging along.. realizing this is more about being healthy than being a "whatever" size. I could have just hit my natural body weight.. which is fine by me.. I would love, however to start seeing a bit more definition in my muscles.. BUT .. its all about progress not perfection right?

I did ok on my eats today.. stayed on program for the most part but went a bit over on carbs.. I am happy however that I did not have any form of caffine until almost 1pm today! .. Now thats a record!.

So.. for this week I have a few goals.
1. realize this is my last week of my 2nd challenge and be proud I have come this far.
2. realize that I am about to complete something I have never done before.. and that's a big deal.
3. realize that I have made progress in the simple fact I have worked out and not missed.
4. realize that life happens and we all have our ups and downs, feeling less that 100% is no excuse for not sticking to program.
5. Complete my program, take after pictures, measure, and realize I did accomplish somthing.
6. focus on progress.. not perfection :)

going to bed.. running and abs in the AM..

blessings
r

Comments