Me plus one

Well I guess its me plus one. (that is the title of a song I listen to when i run)

Josha.. gona miss your posts..

Today was a good day. I decided to make today my day off AND my free day. I didnt eat real bad .. had a coke here or there and a burger at sonic but other than that.. a zero on the "eating until I am stuffed" monitor... so thats good.

I went tonight at bought some new boots, black, high heal to wear to church etc. I also got a new black purse! .. This my friends is historic because I take forever to make a decision on purses..because I know I will be using it for atleast 5 years! OH.. and I also spent an eternity getting my eye brows under control! wow didnt know how out of wake my brows were! I almost feel like I should apologize to everyone who has seen me in the last month or.. ooohhh.. they were bad!

Having a bit of a back issue today. I hugged my DH this yesterday and when he hugged back ..it popped my back.. ever since I have had tightness on my left side. Today when I was getting into the car.. it "locked up" for a second.. so. I am taking As advice and sttttreeetching a lot! hopefully that and a couple more massages from the DH and the kids will get it back in working order. ..

Tomorrow I will get up and run.. I would do it after church but we have caregroup after church .. so.. looks like a early AM run is it for me.

OK.. so.. more tomorrow..

as Josha says..

keep on truckin!

Comments