Less than 100%, Starbucks, Christmas

ok.. so here I am.. feeling a bit tired, and a bit under the weather. I have had a sore throat all day and feel just a bit "off". I have put off my workout until I felt better.. and right now I do.. so I am fixing to go in and do my cardo for the day. I am sure it wont be as great as my last workout but I am going to atleast do what I CAN do. I am hoping that I am not getting sick. I will be so upset to be sick on the last week of my challenge! .. we will see I guess.

more after I get cardo done

*********

Just got cardio done. I didnt do that well.. BUT atleast I DID it! .. I only ran five times and spent the rest of the time walking. 1.36 miles in 21.11 mins. UHG>
Ab work was ok.. just 100 incline reg situps, no twists, no hipups. BUT atleast I DID it.

On days like today .. when I am no where near 100% I think back to my softball days. I think.. If this were 22 years ago and I was feeling this way and I had softball practice.. would I go? There was no question. I would have been there... I might not have done 100% but I would have done my best. Thats what I did today. My best.
I also have to weigh the prices of working out and wearing my body down as it tries to defend itself from attack.. OR of working out, sweating and getting all those impurities out of my system, which will make me feel better. The line for me is fever... if I run fever.. I dont workout. AND if the answer to the question above is NO.. then I dont workout either.

I am looking forward to going to bed early, getting some rest and hopefully shaking this thing off in a day or so.

************on a LIGHTER NOTE**********

Heres a few pictures from our girls day. Josha.. this Starbuck was for YOU! I had a hot chocolate (thanks for the treat Angell!) and I dont know what Angell had.. some kinda CafeMochareallyrichandcreamyFrapochino? (SP?).. what was that you had A?

********Now for the Christmas Challenge Idea*****
The goal on this challenge is to set your own goal.. for me.. I want to be able to do 50 pushups by Christmas day. I want to not miss a workout. I want to eat five to 6 meals a day, on program. I want to have one free day.. instead of a free weekend.. (which is what I have been having lately).. I want to increase my fiber (i got flax seed and oat bran this weekend..just like Angell!).. and I want to increase my water intake, decrease my tea intake.

I would love to hear your goals.. got any ideas I could add to my list?

*****************
thats all for tonight.. I am DETERMINED to do some work on my art pieces tonight!

blessings!

Comments

Mom2t said…
Loved the CAFE MOCHA...EXTRA HOT with you too, Ruthie.....Love the goals for your Christmas challenge. I will start that 25 day challenge on Friday, Dec. 1st....starting it with the ending of my current challenge.
By the way, I had my first Choc, peanut butter shake this morning.....YUMMM, will I even miss the bad stuff? That was so good, it tasted like the bad stuff!