Josha- You inspired us all!


A Little Blog Celebration for Josha! Here's what you did.. and I have quoted your blog to prove it! WAY TO GO!

***You didnt feel like it but you did it anyway... and you inspired us all!

"Just didn't feel like it. Did it anyway," (josha's blog)


***You Hit you high points and inspired us all!:

"so I am concentrating on making my highpoints trully highpoints. It felt good. As I reach the end of a set, Kaegan says, "Got it!" Hearing that from a little boy who was supposedly not supposed to be aware or be able to talk is quite inspiring!" (josha's blog)

***You over came the wilds of the back country to complete your challenge, cold weather, bears, dogs and all! : (you inspired us all!)
"By the time I got back home, it was almost 9. I was going to go to the treadmill because it was a cold morning with ice on the ground and I'm a wimp, but by this time, it was warmed up some, so I ran outside. I was tentative to run outside very early anyway. I do have some bells to wear so that I don't accidentally sneak up on a bear, but I figured that my steps on the road would do the trick. Anyway, no bear today. I ran more today, and still I am slow. The hills are getting easier, though."
"Treadmill for me today. I'm afraid of the pack of dogs, but it also snowed. " (josha's blog)

***You kept going no matter what.. setting an example for everyone! .. and you inspired us all!
"Kaegan kept me up from 4am to 7am. Sometimes he does that. I got up at 7:15 after he went to sleep to go and run, but realizing that I would not have a chance for a nap later, I decided to take my nap then. So, I got back in bed and slept until 8, got up, drug myself out the door and had a fantastic run."
"Well, if it was easy, it wouldn't be a challenge! I just finished my bis and tris about 6pm"
"So many interruptions in my upper body workout today!!! I'm about to go and complete it just now (almost 1:00)" (josha's blog)

***You set goals and achieved them.. and you inspired us ALL!
"Within 12 weeks, I will be my children's strongest force of nature by having the energy to be consistent in the classroom and in Kaegan's therapy room.
Within 12 weeks, I will weigh 20 pounds less and have at least a 3 inch difference in my waist size.
Within 12 weeks, exercising will become such a part of my life that I will find/make time for it even if I get a late start or the day doesn't go as I planned.
Within 12 weeks, I will have the strength and endurance to hike and ski energetically with my family.
In 12 weeks, I will say, "I did it!" instead of, "I wish I had." (josha's blog)

...In 12 weeks, I will say, "I did it!" instead of, "I wish I had." YOU DID DO IT! and you inspired us ALL!

Congratulations to you Josha for sticking with it through hard times, bears, snow, trips away from home, and LIFE! .. Congratulations .. you took the challenge.. AND YOU INSPIRED US ALL!



You are here by awarded the Super Hot Mom award! Congratulations!



YOU ROCK!

Comments

Josha said…
wow...I came here to offer encouragement to you, and look what you did for me! Thanks, Ruth! By the way, today is snowy, but I ran anyway. Cold weather can actually make you move faster!