Progress pictures posted

Well.. day 60 isnt so bad. This is my favorite shot. I was so surprised at the def in my back this time!


You can click on the side bar and see the rest of the shots. I also like the last one that shows the front view with my arms down.. if you look close you can see some def in my thigh! yipee! FRIED Chicken IS on my belly button! =)

Today is going good.. I just finished the workout..
heres the break down:
squats: 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts on leg extension machine
deadlifts 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts on the leg curl machine
back: rows on the smith 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts on long bar rows
bis: two handed dumb bell curls 15.12.10.8.6 with burnouts of curl bar

ok.. here are my eats so far today.

breakfast:
Water
3/4s of a mcdonalds bacon egg biscuit (I cut the cheese) half a small coke and one bite of a hash brown (none of it tasted very good.. DH was off today.. so it seems my eating was too :)
-worked out between 1145 and 1 -dranks lots and lots of water.
lunch:
Water
homemade taco (one) homemade burrito (one) with ham meat, tablespoon of beans, and tablespoon of lite sour cream
marathon bar TEA
supper (i dont know yet)..

so not so good today on the eats.. BUT not as bad as it could have been. Its funny.. the coke tasted like medicine to me.. I didnt like it.. tastes they be a changin' :)

ok..going to get some organizing done.. maybe.. or watch survivor that we have recorded... ah decisions decisions. :)

tomorrow..
I get to run at campus :) yipee! post later!

Comments

Josha said…
I can see improvement...definitely see the def in back and thighs as well as more in the abs. Hurray! 24 days to go! You are doing so great! You are lookin' buff!
Josha said…
Bye!! Have a great week!!!