Could it be the weather?


Well. I dont know why I REALLY dont feel like working out but I have a idea it might have something to do with the weather. Cloudy overcast day with freezing rain called for tonight. ITs just one of those days where I want to just sit and read to the kids, or work on my art alllll day.

BUT.. I have done it before and I guess I will do it again.. gona force the workout. Gona make myself just get in there and get it done.. afterall.. its only 45 mins.. right? and I will feel so much better afterwards.. right?

for some reason I think working out through the winter months is so much harder.. It is during this time that I usually quit. Its during this time of year that I loose focus and give up.. ...... I want this winter to be different. NO excuses. I want to atleast keep what I have worked so hard for.. I dont want that old body back...


so.. Here I go.. will post more on this after I am done.

-----

YEP.. I do feel better.. I know I know.. YOU TOLD ME SOO! .. heres what I did

squats 12.10.8.6. with burnouts on leg extensions 24
hammies .. leg curls 12.10.8.6 with burnouts as deadlifts 24.
Back: Lat pull downs 12.10.8.6 with bent over rows as burnouts
bicep: Hammer curls seated.. 12.10.8.6. with curl bar 12 and seated curls 12 as burnouts

I am off to work on art, cook supper and see if I can catch dr oz on oprah. :)

more later ..

PnP
ruthie

Comments

Josha said…
I love that you did it anyway! That is what it takes...perseverance, endurance. You've got it! Besides, you have to work out...I'm checking up on you! You did it...Yay for you!!
Mom2t said…
So interesting, after almost six months of exercise...you still have to talk yourself into doing it some days. That is a huge slap in the face for me....it will never be 'easy' to take care of myself...I will always find an excuse not to...but, it is much better to take care of myself!

Thanks ruthie!