ok finished the run and abs today.. I actually had a great workout! no tight calves, no sore back, no hurting feet! yipee!

heres what i did
20 mins 1.5 miles 7 HIITS (one at 9.3 five at 10 and the last one at 10 but with an incline of 5) I must say the last HIIT was for the "just one more challenge".. and it KILLED me! Of course I feel great now!

abs:
I did 120 incline situps with the twists, two sets of leg lifts with the incline bench (my head was at the high end of the bench) and then I did hip ups (10) followed right by cruches with my knees coming to my chin too... I did two sets of those. Needless to say I was feeling the burn!

I am looking forward to the weekend but a bit worried about the thankgiving holiday and all its food. I promise to not miss a workout and so far think my eating plan will work. My focus when eating during this holiday is to remember how it feels to have those tummy aches when I over eat.. or eat something that is too rich!

I will post my meals later tonight.. need to go get my shake made and then housework done.. I have art work backed up to get going on and stuff to put on ebay.. Lots to check off the list for today!

PnP

Comments