today..........(UPDATED)

UPDATE 848pm
a celebration is due!!!!!


wanna know why?



wanna guess??????





...
give up yet?








I JUST FINISHED WORKING OUT UPPER BODY!
I JUST DID SHOULDER FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES............SHOULDER FLIES!!!!!!!!!
AND
CHEST FLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's just celebrate! ..

I am soooo excited!
my arms are jello


could it be....... could it really be

I AM BACK? :)

LOL!


OH..forgot.. i also did tri extensions:)
and

a friend mentioned THIS...
and i sent off for information :)

......................end update................

today ........

I saw an amazingly inspirational video (thanks josha and sara.. yall look GREAT)

I taught art to 40something k-5th graders and loved it.

I almost got a DP with breakfast.

I drank water or OJ all day.

I am officially 2 whole days with NO caffeine!

I am officially 5 whole days with little sugar and NO sodas!

I am tired but looking forward to my lifting workout! (its in the high 80s here!)

and

I am feeling so good!


more after i lift :)

Comments

Josha said…
High 80's....scorch!
It's been perfect (to me) here, but you can never count on the weather in the mountains...I think it may snow tonight!
Your "today" sounds terrific! Nice with the sugar-free, soda-free thing! Not easy!
Unknown said…
Hooray for your today! That's just wonderful! You're awesome lady, keep it up!!!
Unknown said…
Celebrate good times come on!