todays springtime workout

today was a glorious day.. but it was no wind and cool.. perfect day for working out in the yard.. we raked, scalpted the yard, cut back hedges by about 50%, and bagged it all! 28 bags and hours upon hours later i am tired, .. what a workout! .. esp for my shoulders:)

my legs were soooooo sore from bleachers yesterday... will def. have to do that again.. maybe tomorrow :)

eats were good.. had a free meal this morning.. but little sugar in it (bacon and eggs).. will eat chinese tonight :) (yummy)

caffeine update:
i woke up this morning full of energy! at 630! (check out the sugar blog to read more).. but i have felt just fantastic allll day... :) so glad! I will do a BIG post about this later...

happy saturday!
r

Comments

Raechelle said…
Hi! I just found your site through Tea's site....Glad to see a chick in the same age group getting fit!
Good on ya!
I look forward to following your journey a bit more!