yesterday and today

no lifting yesterday.. I was on my feet more of the afternoon and my feet were Killing me! (thats what i get for wearing cute sandals instead of my running shoes :) ..
I will lift today... and i think it was good i rested yesterday cause I was still really really sore! like sore EVERYWHERE! and after being on my feet most of the even the muscles in my toes were sore!

so i will post later after i lift..

hope to get my garage organized today so it will be nice to workout in instead of a garage sale waiting to happen!

its starting to feel like spring around here.. high of 75 today! YIPPEE!.. wont be long and I will be getting up at 6 to go run cause its so amazing outside ... AND in the 80s! :)





blessings!
ruthie

Comments

Unknown said…
Ewww 80! Glad you're enjoying it - I'd be miserable! :-D
sauchagirl said…
Oh the weather! And your wearing sandals! You're killing me!