BlitzD2.. Hiits done.inside out.. sugar!

simply beautiful outside today! a bit windy but i had a great run in the 70degree weather. Go figure.. west tx 80 one day 30 the next and 70 the next. Maybe that is why all the people who live here are so laid back. We are use to change. :) have-ta-be.

611pm and just finished my run... 2.5 miles with stairs AND 5 hiits. my legs are throbbing, my heart still pounding and even my arms are shaking! YIPPEE!

I could not wait until my DH got home today to go run.. I was really looking forward to it !

OK thats all for me.. OH.. except i have some links I found .. (click on the link below for the site OR do a search on itunes. :)

Inside Out Weight Loss... this looks good.. I listened a podcast when i was cleaning today and it was good. Here are a few highlights.. but she is sooo much better than what I can write. :)

Title: episode 20 Identifying your limiting beliefs.

know what you want, imagine it, describe it, dream about it. post it. share it.

Five powerful questions for you:
  1. Is this goal desirable and worth while ( your goal such as to be naturally slender?)
  2. Is it possible for others? (is your goal possible for others?)
  3. Is it possible for YOU? (do you believe it is possible for YOU?) (need to listen to the podcast here.. ooo its good)
  4. Is what it takes to achieve this goal .. appropriate and reasonable?
  5. Do you deserve it? ( do you deserve to loose weight? to be naturally slender? to have YOUR DREAM?)
OH ..
eats were right on today!
THIS CHICK IS STILL SUGAR FREE! AND SODA FREE... VERY CLOSE TO BEING CAFFEINE FREE:)I must tell you that i am feeling AMAZING! today i noticed some things..

  • *I had energy..level energy all day! not once did i feel like just sitting and watching tv.. not once did i feel like i could just lay down and take a nap!
  • * I am sleeping soooo much better! I went to bed at midnight and got up at 7 this morning only waking up once.. but the sleep i got was so restful! I woke up ready to POP out of bed! YIPPEE!
  • * I ate whole foods today.. after my meals i noticed i had TONS of energy.. almost like an energy surge! AH.. felt great!
  • *I had NO cravings for sweets today! NONE! (what.. is this me?) ..
  • * I have made the decision that to be sugar free MOST of my day\week\month.. is a POSITIVE on instead of a negative one. I MADE the DECISION that having NO sodas, candies, sweets, breads, cakes, etc.. AND eating whole foods is NOT DEPRIVING MYSELF! .... THIS.. ladies .. is a breakthrough for me! I will post at a later date.. after I am sugar free for a bit longer..and I get more results.. why I think THIS time.. its gona stick and what I did differently THIS time.. than the last time I "tried".
check out jack below if you havent... i find him so entertaining :)
blessings
ruthie

Comments

Unknown said…
hooray for you! I didn't run today, but Kaegan got 6 hours in the playroom, about 4 of which were with me, so that's great! Can't wait to lift tomorrow.
Josha said…
2 were with me! :) And I actually managed to teach my other 2 kids some things. I really wanted to run this afternoon, but I chose to teach Braeden instead. Another good choice.
Great job! I can't wait to hear about the shift in your beliefs about depriving yourself! What is different? Yay for you!!
sauchagirl said…
Wow, sounds intriguing. I want to know what is different. I am in awe at how awesome you are. Keep it up!
Ruthie said…
ahhh.. thanks.. but girl i am not that awesome.. i just never quit. :).. I keep trying.. :)

yall are GREAT!
JW said…
You are doing so great! FYI>... I don't normally work out twice in one day, but I missed Monday's workout! :) LOVING your blog these days, Ruthie. I may not always comment, but I am ALWAYS reading. :) You are very inspiring to me!!
Anonymous said…
i know what you mean about the ever changing weather. we have been experiencing the same kind of thing. get 4" of snow then it warms up and melts and then it snows again...and this cycle has continued on most of the winter. i am ready for 70degree weather!!!(I am in SE michigan) have been listening to the inside out weight loss podcasts...very good stuff. thanks. thanks for your awesome comment on my blog!